I was blog surfing and came across Momza's Wish List post.
It got me to thinkin.....
What would I put on my wish list?
My world is very full
I have everything I need
and a ton of stuff that I want.
You wouldn't think this would be that hard
but it is!
What do I wish for......
What do I wish for .....Hmmmmmm?
Ok, here goes
I wish for ........
* a sauce pan that sits still when it is on the stovetop heating up
(it got warped in one of my, if med heat is good, High must be better
* a chance to see my little grand babies everyday (all 10 of them).
* better organizational skills
* better communication skills
* the ability to be nicer to people naturally without having to work at it.
* that 'Sunday Feeling' to last all week.
* a Williams-Sonoma baby food maker for my Daughter-in-law.
* that dead spot in my lawn would go away.
and finally, I wish for world peace.
Man, I better get going, this list could keep me busy all afternoon.