Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Who's a Stalker?

I'm a Stalker.....no, I'm serious....I stalk people
with blogs.  Dedicated people that actually do blog
every single day. 
They give me so much entertainment, and
sometimes education.

And what do I do in return....? I Stalk them.

Every single day I go into my own blog to hook
up to their blogs and you know what?....When they
don't have anything new.. I pout!

Now, I am the LAST person to do such a thing as
I am such a slacker when it comes to posting.
And yet.... I still do it!

To some of my favorite targets I must, with head hung low,
apologize for my very boorish behavior.  I take and take never
giving a thought to giving back...but their words are so insightful
and full of humor and just fun to read.. I can't stop myself.

I don't even want to stop myself.  Its fun and entertaining and gives me
the sense that I am a social being (which everyone knows I am NOT).

To Jenifer and Dawn and Tara and Jenny and Ree and Missy and Heidi and Nie and
cjane, I only wish I could sincerely apologize for my behavior, but I wont
because apologizing means I won't do it again.... AND I will!

As a matter of fact I plan to do a little blog surfing right now!
Don't say you haven't been warned.  bwaahaaahaaaa!

11 comments:

Momza said...

ME too!
No apology necessary. I'm still amazed that anyone wants to read a word I write, so THANK YOU for stalking me!!! lol
p.s. I love when you blog too.

Karen Pedersen said...

I've missed you! Welcome back to blog land!

Ancil said...

hey this blog is really friendly with all these family photos and stuff :)

J+S said...

Oh, you make me laugh, Roxanne! My computer crashed and I lost all my blog feeds and I have missed you. But now you are found and I have a smile on my face.

~Jenifer

Tara said...

To your post I say, stalk, stalk away!!
Love you auntie!

hapi said...

Hi RBS, Nice blog you got here! try visit my new post: Blog SEO Tutorial: How to Choose the Best Title For Post. I hope you will learn something from it. Have a great day!

J+S said...

Thank you for your sweet words on my blog yesterday. No wonder I miss you so much!

~Jenifer

Heidi said...

Goodness! You mentioned me in the same breath as Nie and CJane! I feel honored (assuming you meant ME). Is there something wrong with blog stalking? Am I missing something, here? :)

Erin said...

This stalker post is hilarious!!!

tarpius said...

Nice blog topic.Lovely children you have there.Need camera

Cassie said...

Theres nothing wrong with that. It's what blogs are for =]