Thursday, March 28, 2013

Fourth time is the charm

Today I am happy!
I don't really have a particular reason for this feeling,
only that I feel truly grateful.
Funny how that happens,
gratitude makes me happy.

I also am learning lessons, hard fought for lessons
that will make me be a better person if I allow the lesson to sink deep into my heart.
I have had the opportunity to learn this particular lesson 4 times now, and maybe,.... just maybe I will
experience a lightbulb moment and I will finally understand and move past this particular lesson
on to the next one.
It is amazing how that works.

But for today, right now, I am grateful to be given a fourth chance to gain insight,
insight that will help me along the way and propel me upwards along my journey.
For that is my goal, that is my choice.
I pray to be up to the challenge, and I pray with gratitude just to be given the chance.


Momza said...

Oh how grateful I am for "do-overs"...I need them so much as I strive to become the woman I want to become. May this familiar journey end in resolution and joy for you!

Heidi said...

Have you been called to be the RS pres again?

Manohar singh Akeli'B' said...

I wonder how you got so good. This is really a fascinating blog, lots of stuff that I can Get into. One thing I just want to say is that your Blog is so perfect! Nehru suit online

ivan koki said...

This is very much a work in progress whenever I find about one who is more beautiful than any of these I will add her and kick out number ten Thanks for sharing the informative post.

sourabh gupta said...

packers and movers ahmedabad
packers and movers surat
packers and movers rajkot
packers and movers Vadodara
packers and movers vijayawada
packers and movers Trivandrum
packers and movers pondicherry
packers and movers Visakhapatnam
packers and movers madurai
packers and movers trichy
packers and movers coimbatore
packers and movers cochin
packers and movers chandigarh
packers and movers amritsar
packers and movers ludhiana
packers and movers panchkula
packers and movers mohali
packers and movers jalandhar
packers and movers