Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Graduate





Our little Analeigha graduated from Pre-school. I can't believe she will be going to Kindergarten in the fall. I know that I am not getting older but my grandkids are! We were able to watch a wonderful little program and Ana made us all so proud. The kids wore adorable graduation caps with a tassle that is not only fashionable but edible. It was made out of fruit loops. Anyway, she looked adorable and that little smile just steals the very heart from my body.

3 comments:

The Begay Family said...

Hi Roxanne! This is so funny! I just came across your blog on accident. I was looking at Gabby Larson's blog and started looking at some of her comments that were posted and just happened to click on "Tristan" and went into her blog. Then I found your blog on the "Family" blog list....I was like, "NO WAY!"

How are you doing? It looks like you are having a BALL with life, as usual.

Well, since you NEVER come by anymore, I will just have to visit your site to see what you've been up to! Take Care!

J+S said...

Well, hello, Roxanne! Karen told me that you had a blog, so I came by for a look. I haven't seen you forver. We need to catch up. Do lunch. Gab a little. Maybe I'll see you at the fireman's breakfast?

Heidi said...

Suuuuucchhhh cute kids! You do good work, Roxanne! Heidi