Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Thanks for the Ramblings

Just taking a minute to let you all know that you are wonderful. The people that share my life even if it is just a quick passing in and out make it worth getting up in the morning. If you are reading this, you matter to me and I want you to have the best that life has to offer you. I find it interesting that people I have never met and probably never will meet might read my many ramblings, but as my daughter pointed out, she has many wonderful friends that she has never met. I am grateful for that possibility. My days are more colorful because you are all there willing to share with me your own ramblings, so, Thanks, you are appreciated for who you are and what you do.

1 comment:

J+S said...

Thanks for posting! I love reading your blog. You asked about Andrea - the company I work for hired her last September and she works in marketing. She is doing well. I hear things are not so great at PGM or whatever they are calling it, and I think almost everyone that we worked with except Karen, Laura, and Chris Lott are gone. It sounds so sad. On a brighter note, love the picture of little Tyler!