Friday, July 17, 2009

Recap of the Trip of Trips

Well we made it! We not only made it but it was a great, wonderful, ethereal experience. I of course am talking of our trip of a lifetime with my 3 oldest little Princesses.

We are now inside the park and I just had to have a picture at the top of Mainstreet USA. Mr Darcy was so patient with all my photo ops and the girls, although anxious to get to the rides, humored me like the little troopers they are.
One of the first rides we experienced was, of course, DUMBO. Ana was thrilled and I took pics of everyone in flight
Sease and Tae
Ana and me
And of course my own Mr Darcy

Well the trip was awesome, we ate, we played, we swam (I mean 'they' swam, swimming suits and I haven't seen eye to eye for many years) we talked and enjoyed each others company. The trip was a raging success even if I do say so myself.

We shared a special place to us with some of the most precious and special people in our lives. And just for the record, I did walk away with another little gem, an annual pass to Disneyland, Score!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I have lived in California most of my life and I have only been to Disneyland four times. What's up with that? (OMGOSH, the word verification word is BLOGGED!)