Saturday, June 6, 2009

Partners in Crime

Tonight our family had a little gathering to celebrate the birth 79 years ago of my dear Pa-pa. We had as many family members there that could make it, which really was quite a tidy sum of people. And of course there is always the children that make it seem like there are actually twice as many people there as there really were. Anyway, I was leisurely pointing my camera and taking what I thought were quite random shots and I focused on two of my beloved little grandsons, Faze and Kader-monkey. They are 6 weeks apart in age and they both have the sweetest little spirits--until they get together. here are just a few of the photos that give you an inkling of what kind of mischief they can get into when they are together. I love seeing the sparkle in their eyes even though I know that it harbors mischievous thoughts that may or may not end badly. Still they are dear, sweet and very precious and I am so content knowing we belong together forever



1 comment:

lvs2dance said...

they are little buggers...cute ones though!