Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Note to Self

The time has come to acknowledge all my blessings. 
Sometimes I get caught up in the day to day grind and
find myself focusing on the things I lack instead of the
things I am blessed with.


So......I have decided that I will focus on the good, and
with that give thanks for all that I have been blessed with.


I am making myself a gratitude journal that I can keep with
me and will serve as a reminder when I am down in the
dumps and having a pity party.


I will keep you posted self about my progress.

1 comment:

BriAnne said...

Hi Aunt Roxanne!
I read this post and thought back on one of the first memories I have of you. I was dating Jon and went to church with him, and of course went to your Relief Society. The teacher turned the time over to the class members to go around saying the things they are most grateful for. I'll never forget how you so humbly bubbled over with the many things you were grateful for, from things like your testimony and family to things like the sunshine and how you just couldn't stop - your blessings were too many and too great. I love you so much, and I'm so grateful to have your example of humble gratitude in my life.