Thursday, November 6, 2008

It's your birthday

 

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Dear Si Si
Happy Birthday to you

My how time flies my little Seasarino. I remember so clearly the day you made me a grandma. It was also the day that you made grandma and grandpa great, great grandparents. I was in awe of your delicate beauty and your tiny little self. Even at such a tender age you showed that you were a very sweet, dear, loving little one. You would sleep so well and soundly with your little hands crossed on your tummy. I loved how you would cuddle into my shoulder and sleep, what a cuddlebug you were. As you grew older I was amazed at how you wrapped everyone around your little finger. Your uncles were mesmerized by the miracle that is you. They always wanted to hold you and haul you around with them. I believe you helped them become the good dads that they are today by nurturing you. So my little Si Si I hope that your day was everything you wanted it to be and that you will always know that you are at the very center of my heart. I will always love you dearly. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LITTLE ONE!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Ahhh, so sweet!

Dots said...

A very happy birthday to the little angel!

Little GrumpyAngel said...

What a sweet post! I hope her birthday was wonderful. Her smile lights up the photo.

The villager: said...

There's nothing more important than kids and family - rightly celebrated.

Tara H. said...

I can't believe how time does fly. I too remember when she was just a little 6 pound thing. Hey she made me a 2nd cousin once removed for the first time. Awww, thanks SIe Sie
xoxox

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

You are such a cute and great grandma!