Saturday, November 22, 2008

Payback!

It was only a matter of time. The neighbor claimed he had no intention of retaliating but as you can see, his natural man got the better of him, and he succumbed.
No matter, it is all in fun and may I say it has really caused a stir among the masses here in our little hometown. We have had strangers stop in the middle of the street and pull out their cell phones to take a picture. It truly has been a lovely time and experience. (I have spoken this before having to clean up two yards.) Anyway kudos to both BYU and Utah, while we sit in the comfort of our lazy chairs and warm fireplace they are battling it out on the gridiron as I type. They both have had amazing seasons and I am proud to say I am a FAN!



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Heidi said...

How fun! I'm surprised not to see snow on the ground this time of year. It's been pretty warm here. I am getting ready for some festive cold weather!

J+S said...

This is so fantastic. We've thought about doing this to our bishop, who is a die-hard Ute. Alas, this year we are glad we did not, since BYU was skunked!

Miss Mel said...

That looks like it was fun to clean up! Hey-those recipe cards (20 of the same) you wanted to do are due back to Wendy yesterday. Just thought I'd remind ya ;)
--Melanie

Tara H. said...

Classic, just classic.
I was glad I got to see it in person!
Love you
xoxox