Friday, July 30, 2010

Cambodia Job Foundation

I just came across a most important foundation and I wanted to share it with you all.

My daughter-in-laws parents Wilf and Suzanne Stagg recently returned from Cambodia where they served an 18 month mission. They were deeply touched by the people there and the hardships that they live with every day, so much so that they came home and started their own non-profit foundation. With this foundation they help the people of Battambang Cambodia learn new skills which help them gain employment to care for their families. They also help the people of this small village set up home based businesses. Their foundation supplies the poorest families with food and basic necessities of life.

Suzanne has also written a book about her experiences there over the 18 months called 'Conquering my fears in Cambodia' and with every $25 dollar donation you will receive a free book. I read this book and it is very inspiring and well written and I would recommend it to everyone. Check out their blog here and read up on the work they do. They also have a website here.

I have known Wilf and Suzanne Stagg for several years, they are wonderful, caring people and I know that every dollar goes directly to the people of Cambodia and all donations are tax deductible.

No comments: