Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Hi and welcome to my blog,
I am a novice and in so stating have no idea what I am doing creating a blog or why I am doing it, I suppose it is because, it is there and I can. I have been told that it is the thing to do, well I don't know about that but I do love visiting the blogs of two of my wonderful children. Which now that I have brought them up I must tell you that I have four of the most amazing children that were ever placed on the planet. I also have had the privilege of being married for 33 years to a most patient and caring husband. And the icing on the cake is the 6 fantastic grandbabies (with two on the way). My life is good, and as the name of my blog implies "happiness is a choice" and it is my choice. I am happy!

2 comments:

nic and krista said...

Go mae! good job on the blog. are you telling me that I have a sibling with a blog? who? keep up the good work. love ya.

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

Hi Roxanne,

I don't know if you remember me...I was on BYU color guard with your "Jenny princess." =) I saw your blog through hers and thought I'd drop in to see how you were doing. Sounds like life is so fun! You are awesome for starting a blog; it is super cute!

...PS. The salmon I had at your house one Sunday many years ago, is still the best I have ever had! =)

Give Jenny a hug for me when you see her.
-Ashlie