Sunday, April 6, 2008

What a Weekend

Well another General Conference weekend has come and gone and it was splendid. I was a little sad to have to miss the Saturday Afternoon Session and the Sunday morning session as we were traveling but we did get the first session and the fourth session and they were inspiring. It gave me a little introspection time and I have decided to make some changes to the way I deal with people. After all, if you don't learn from them why listen. They were awesome. I have also decide to read the Book of Mormon between this conference and the next one, anyone that wants to join me I would be glad to have you.

1 comment:

nic and krista said...

Wow Mae, we are so proud of you, first a blog, now music on the blog! Good job Mae. Well we had the baby last night, congrats on being a grandma again. OK, just kidding. We love you.