Friday, April 25, 2008

Weekend Getaway





Well as anyone who has been around me the past couple of months can attest I have been very vocal about the lack of Spring in our neck of the woods so I joined my sister siblings and our daughters in a weekend in Phoenix. It was not only warm, it was in bloom. Flowers were everywhere and it rejuvenated my winter soul. It was a long drive there but we visited and ate junk and made it as comfortable as possible. We stayed in a beautiful golf resort as you can see by the pictures and basically did what we wanted. Several of us caught up on our reading and played games. Their was also a temple session and many meals eaten out. We also got to go down to Tucson to go to church with Tara and her family and had dinner with them after. It was an all around great time and we appreciate very much Janeth for setting it up and getting the condo.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Roxanne,
Love the pics, I think you need to get your daughter on the posting wagon and tell her to update. I am going through Meek withdrawls. It looks like you guys had lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

Well, What great pictures and what a fun trip. Thanks for a great time. Love, Debbie

Tara H. said...

It was a really great trip! Hey, can you email some of the pictures you took. I love you auntie!
Love,
Tara

Diane said...

OK that was a cool blog site but I want to see nic's tell him to put me on his blog. I love jenny's blog site. See ya tomorrow. love diane