Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Happiest Place On Earth!




Well, it has been a few days since the last entry and since then we managed to fit in a trip to California for some business meetings. We were able to enjoy great weather and the ocean as we were staying very close to the beach. We also went over to Balboa Island and took a ferry over to the pier. It was just at Sunset and it was beautiful. But the icing on the cake for me was the trip to Disneyland! We had great weather and it wasn't too terribly crowded. I love the atmosphere there and could just sit and soak it all in. We did go on a few rides but the most amazing thing of all is that I am now the proud owner of a Disneyland Annual Pass! I never in my wildest dreams ever thought that I would have one of those, and yet I do! I am so excited to own one.

2 comments:

Ashlie n Jonathan said...

Congratulations!!! Having a Disneyland pass is one of the best things in the world! Enjoy the magic and fun, and amazing weather! Ah...sigh..So Cal!

Tara H. said...

Auntie,
Your blog is so fantabulous!! And the music does work and it's great! Thanks for a great weekend in Phoenix, it was just what I needed. And I loved spending it with the one's I love most! Loves and kisses.
Tara