Saturday, September 27, 2008

Gratefully There is only one of me


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere is
1
person with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?


Interestingly enough there are 61,050 people in the USA with my first name, and it happens to be the 697th most popular. Who knew. But the thing I like the most is that there is only one person in the whole of the USA with my first and last name and that would be ME! I know it probably says way too much about my self-absorption but that makes me feel special.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I like this little thing--I have checked before and as I recall, there were five in the US with my name which is a wee bit too high for me. I would prefer one--you are a lucky gal! There are lots of Heidi Ashworth's in England, however. My poor Mom actually had someone with her name running around with bad credit in the very same town so she had to switch to Mrs. R. A. rather than Mrs. Marilyn you know what just so she could check out a book at the library.

Little GrumpyAngel said...

Roxanne, this is way cool! Thanks for sharing. I did it, and there is just 1, me, in the US with my name :-) Although I was amazed to see there are 1,500 Marivic's :-) More than expected.