Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Birthday Boy


Over the weekend we celebrated my Pa-pa's 80th birthday. We had a little surprise breakfast for him and it was so sweet to have all of his children and at least half of his grandkids there to let him know how special he is to us.

What a great blessing it is to have my dad in my life. He is my rock and he is also the smartest man I know. He has an amazing grasp of Gospel principles and it is such a wonderful thing to pick his brain and hear him explain things to me that are important for me to understand.

The older I get the more I appreciate having the dad I have. He is an amazing example to me of integrity and kindness, he takes amazing care of my mom, he cleans the house every Friday to make her life easier. He has always been someone I admired so much and I hope he knows how much I love him.

Thanks Dad for always being there for me! I love you very much and have a very happy 80th!

2 comments:

Momza said...

What a very sweet tribute to your Dad. He looks great!

Bri and Elty!!! said...

Hey he married me!!!! I miss you!