Thursday, June 3, 2010

United We Stand


It is time for reunions. We have a pretty big one coming up in a month and Mr Darcy and I have taken this one upon ourselves. My dear My Darcy loves to pull family gatherings together and I do believe he has missed his calling, he should work on a cruise ship as a social event coordinator. He is G.O.O.D. He plans and organizes and then plans some more. We actually put together an agenda book and sent it out to everyone so they will know their assignments and what to expect. Man it takes a lot of man hours to entertain 60 people, but it will all be worth it in the end. Nothins better then gettin together with family and loved ones that you see only once a year or so. I Can't wait!!!!

Thanks family for being so receptive and cooperative. YOU are the reason it is worth it.

3 comments:

The Begay Family said...

I LOVE you new blogger templates....it's so cute and it fits you!

nic and krista said...

Can't wait for the reunion! We're crossing our fingers that Nic will be able to get some of the days off. Cute new blog design! love Krista

Momza said...

Soooo...
where ya going?
whatcha doin??
details?