Thursday, June 3, 2010

Spring Cleaning

I did it! I cleaned out the old and brought in the new. Sometimes you just need a change and that is where I am right now. I rearranged the furniture and changed my color scheme. Funny how doing simple things like that refreshes and invigorates.

oh....I just reread what I have written and realized that I didn't mention I was talking about my blog page. My house is still the same old same old but my blog page....now that is pizazz.

It has been a long time coming and I actually had to read up on some instructions on how to change my look, and then I closed my eyes pushed a button and hoped for the best! It was a little nerve wracking.. but it is done and I feel so .....accomplished. That hill has been climbed.

How about you, you ever felt the need to cleanse and purge?

1 comment:

Momza said...

LOVE the new look, Roxanne!!! So so upbeat and colorful!