Saturday, October 31, 2009

Don't lose your head over this


Sometimes things just quit working. I don't know if you have ever experienced this, but I have and I think it is a law of nature. So, when my fan in my bathroom just quit, I figured it was one of those things.

It really wasn't old enough to die a natural death, and it goes on when my light goes on and the light was still working so I knew there was power going to it. During the summer months during the day I very seldom even use the light and fan, so I just figured it was 'one of those things'.

Mr Darcy took it down the other day to replace it and found a very disturbing turn of events. The fan, had not just stopped for no reason, inside the casing was a birds carcass, a HEADLESS birds carcass. EWWWWWWWWWWW!

Ya just never know what interesting experiences you will have handed to you, do ya?

2 comments:

Momza said...

yikes! how'd it get in there? that's a great halloween story in the makings there...just sayin. lol

J+S said...

This is a great Halloween story, Roxanne!