Thursday, October 2, 2008

A Dream is a Wish your Heart Makes

Everyone who truly knows me can tell you I have a passion for all things Disneyland, so when the opportunity came along to be one of the princesses I grabbed it with both hands.
You Are Cinderella!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dignified and hard working. With a gentle and soft-spoken manner you have something many people don't. Patience. Even through the moments of heartbreak you're still able to hold onto all of your hopes and dreams. Bide your time; your dream will come true.

Which Disney Princess Are You?

Don't tell anyone, but several of my dreams have already come true, isn't that right Mr Darcy?

4 comments:

Kayla said...

I am cinderella too!!!

Super Angie Супер Энджи said...

I'm Ariel! lol

Fiesty. You have a mind of your own that's full of romantic dreams about the world around you. Exploring exotic places is your ultimate dream, and although you can be a little naive you'll realize that there is something to be gained from your family's wisdom.

Little GrumpyAngel said...

How fun! Although I have not met you in person, Roxanne, I consider you a dear blog friend and have come to know you through your posts. Somehow I feel the description of Cinderella fits you--dignified, hardworking, etc.

I took this quiz before and I was Snow White :-) I'm not sure why. Maybe because she's crazy enough to crash 7 strange little people's pad? :-)

Heidi said...

I am Sleeping Beauty. This kind of surprised me because I am a Cinderella fanatic BUT I think it is because I chose hot pink as my favorite color. Which isn't not but regular old rose pink wasn't available. I love your new blog look! I loved the old one, too, though.